Sunday, February 10, 2013

Ms. Potty Mouth

My Delightful Caller of the Day Award goes to... 
Ms. Potty Mouth

Me- Ma’am, as I’ve told you, we (the clerks) can’t remove your address from this file.  I can, however, put a note in the file so that the next time this person comes to court, the Judge can address the issue with them.

Her- Put yourself in my shoes.   awkward silence

Me- I understand that you don’t want... 

Her- So what you’re telling me is that you don’t give a s*** that I’m humiliated. 

Me- No, that’s not what I told you. I’m simply saying that there is only so much I’m allowed to do.   Our only procedure is…

Her- Well if I get an attorney and sue the city for… mumbling

Me- Ma’am, you are welcome to seek legal counsel.

Her- F*** You B***!!!!

Me- Alright, you too.

10 minutes later

Me: Good Afternoon, Juvenile Court…

Her: mumbling   ...S*** it’s her again.  click.


I love my job, I love my job, I love my job…

At least it keeps me entertained, right?
Never a dull moment at Juvenile Court.

No comments:

Post a Comment