Friday, November 2, 2012

Never Far

Click to Listen
...
Then he heard a voice somewhere deep inside
And it said, 


"I know you've murdered 

and I know you've lied
and I've watched you suffer all of your life
and now that you'll listen 
I'll, I'll tell you that I..."

I will love you for you
Not for what you have done or what you will become
I will love you for you
I will give you the love
The love that you never knew


This song gets me every time I hear it.  It doesn't matter how dysfunctional, corrupt or desperate we are, God still loves us.  Period. We can always find comfort in knowing we are never far from Him and that in our darkest time, despite our mistakes, our choices and our past, when we turn to Him, He won't turn away.


 <3 I'm so grateful for such a loving Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment