Friday, September 14, 2012

Dear Judge: Labels


“Dear Judge”
Labels

Dear Judge,
I would like a copy of (x, y, z), I have a child support hearing on (insert date)….  I want a hearing by telephone, and…

Everything seemed to be neat, tidy and filled out correctly. Upon investigating the document further I discovered this behind the motions:

A picture of 3 individuals smiling next to each other.
On top of this printed picture there were arrows pointing to each person and these labels were written above each of their heads...


Person #1:
"LOSER his name SOCIOPATH"

Person #2:
"her name SUGAR MOMMA HIDING HIM"

Person #3:
"her name MOTHER OF SUGAR MOMMA"


Dear Snarky Petitioner,
While we find your enthusiasm to be entertaining and despite the laughs you may get from the Judge and court staff, this sort of juvenile labeling does not typically aid in your effort to get things accomplished.  Funny stuff though.  Good luck in your endeavors.
-Lauren



** I think I’m going to start a “Dear Judge” category for posts.  I come across so many ridiculous pieces of correspondence addressed to the courts and Judge and those that are public info, I can’t help but share!

No comments:

Post a Comment