Wednesday, July 25, 2012

All I Want Is You...and Chik-fil-a ;)

CLICK TO LISTEN :)

I'm just loving my Jed today.

The last few months have been hard for the both of us.  Lots of growing pains and question marks in life.

Not an angry day, not a sad one...  journaling seems to help release my anxiety sometimes :)

Actually today was very productive and therefore very pleasant!  I took some time after work to unwind by showering (ahhh, Thank God for hot water and good smelling soaps!)  and shut my mouth for a few brief moments, since I spend all day answering questions and making conversation it seems.

And now... we are headed to 'Eat more chicken" at Chik-fil-a. !!!
...well Jed isn't 'cause he's allergic to peanuts, I I suppose we will get a snack from the competitor first.... McDonalds. dun dun duuuunnn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment