Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Loving Comfort


Loving Comfort
A lovely someone stopped by this evening and dropped off a lovely bag of comfort items for me.

 It was so thoughtful, unexpected and kind  
 ...and if it weren't for my after work day 'coma' I probably would have cried.  It made me feel very loved and made a really rough day such much better!


In my pretty bag of comforts: 

1. A glorious heating pad of champions 
2. A cooling face mask for headache days
3. Chocolate 
4. Great smelling hand cream
and
5. A sweet little note


Jed tried to convince me to put the mask on so he could take a picture... but he wanted to know what it felt like and so... I decided he was a better model.  ;)   Then I told him he had to take it off because he was making me laugh so hard that it hurt. ha!


Now I'm all snuggled up on the couch with a fuzzy over-sized blanket, my new heating pad and some of my favorite (slightly bland and great for feeling icky) perogies.   Couldn't ask for a better end to the day.   

Thank you so much for your kindness. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment